Adobe Ideas is your digital sketchbook, letting you capture and explore ideas in vector format anywhere you go. With a Creative Cloud membership, easily sync Adobe Ideas projects to Creative Cloud and open them for refinement in Illustrator.
Sketch using intuitive touchscreen tools, pick up, compare, and apply colors using the Eyedropper tool, and save and re-use multiple color themes. Enjoy 10 drawing layers plus a photo layer for each sketch. Adjust layer opacity and move, rotate, and scale each layer independently.
Now Version 2.5 gives you more creative options and control. Choose from three new drawing tools, quickly fill entire sections of a design with color, duplicate or merge layers, and flip layers horizontally or vertically. An enhanced eyedropper tool lets you easily compare and match colors in different parts of your artwork.
Capture and explore ideas anywhere
- Simple vector-based drawing tools
- Apply color quickly with the Paint Bucket tool
- Eyedropper tool to easily pick up, compare, and match colors from your photo or drawing
- Choose colors using HSB and RGB color pickers
- Drag and drop to save your own color themes
- Use up to 10 drawing layers plus a photo layer for each sketch
- Refine your vector sketch with the Eraser tool
- 50-level undo/redo
- Huge virtual canvas
Work with precision and control
- Multiple drawing tools, including pencil and new pen, paintbrush, and marker tools
- Duplicate layers to quickly make a copy of their content
- Merge two layers to reduce the number of layers in your artwork
- Tap to flip layer horizontally or vertically
- Smoothly pan around your canvas, without making marks, using your finger or a stylus
- Move, rotate, and scale individual layers for precise positioning
- Zoom without jaggies or big pixels
Refine and share your ideas easily
- Sync your artwork to Adobe Creative Cloud to easily access for further refinement using Illustrator CS5 or CS6.
- Use Adobe ideas on iPhone 5, iOS 6, and iPad Mini
- Export artwork as a PDF email attachment, or add it to your iOS photo album as a JPEG file
- Display ideas on an external display (requires adapter)
- Give each Adobe ideas profile a unique filename