Private social news feeds for teams in companies
Set up secure company news feeds, share stories with co-workers, and Flud stories from all across the web in your browser with our bookmarklet.
How to use Flud
Now, marketing teams can easily share stories and ideas from the web, HR teams can share company-wide memos and every co-worker can have access to competitive intelligence while also reading news from their personal favorite sources, securely on their mobile device.
- Flud articles you love and share with followers, connect to Facebook and Twitter
- Create a Reading List of interesting headlines and access it in the office, at home or on the road
- Email stories or share internal information privately and securely
- Flud iQ lets you discover your influence in your company and become a credible source of information
- Play video, view images, read stories
- Find other users who share your interests in news, blogs, and topics
- See what others are reading with the Activity Feed
Flud was named Best UI design of 2010 by Fast Company, was called the future of news by NBC San Diego and has been featured in other publications like The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Mashable, TechCrunch, The Next Web, Gizmodo, Forbes, Fortune, App Advice, and many others.